What to Look for When Buying a Rug
By defining the overall style and uniting the area as an anchor for furnishings, a rug will add beauty and intrigue to a room. The following characteristics will assist you in narrowing your search for the ideal area rug.
- The best place to start is with the size and form, as these will remain consistent regardless of style or color.
- Choose a style, whether it's classic, transitional, or contemporary.
- Consider the color palette that will work in the room.
- Decide if you'll be decorating to match the rug or whether you'd like the rug to complement your current décor.
- Although having a budget is crucial, don't let it determine the carpeting you pick. Other essential aspects to consider are structure and material to assist you in making the best selection for your space.